CRA Roast Profile Automation Upgrade with Coffee Sweet
PCB controller and interface fitted to the roaster with USB connectivity for PC software. Can be operated via the coffee roaster or via a PC.
This upgrade is only $5,950 inc GST on top of the price of a Has Garanti or Proaster Coffee Roaster. This includes a complete new valve train, hardware and software and installation plus free access ongoing to updates.
This system can be retro-fitted to other coffee roasters after market. Pricing will vary depending on details of work required. Please enquire for a personalised quote.
- 4 K-Type probes for monitoring drum, bean, exhaust and cyclone termperatures.
- All probes displayed on LCD screen with DEG/MIN increase
- Ambient Temp and Relative Humidity readings
- Auto ignition and burner pilot sensor management
- 27 profile memory with auto control over gas and air (saves your changes as you make them with an auto repeat function). Can adjust drop temps for each profile making profile numbers almost infinite and allowing easy adjusting for changes in atmospheric and green bean conditions.
- Auto control management for drop temperature and starting gas and air settings
- 0-100% finite settings for gas and air. Fully modulating burner control and fan speed control in 1% increments.
- Temperature and time alarm settings
- USB interface with Coffee Sweet PC Software. Designed by Coffee Roasters Australia. Full control and automation on PC.
- Print or email Reports.
- Automation via bean temperature or time. 4 different roasting modes offering a number of automation option.
- A number of in built safety mechanisms and alarms.
- Automatic burner management of over temperatures on each probe
- Profiles transferable to other roasters with the same system.
- Detailed RoR tracking of all thermocouples
- Development time and % tracking
- Compare profiles
- Cupping scoring and graphing, print or email a report
- MANY MORE FEATURES NOT LISTED...
Updates are automatically made available to users when logged onto the internet meaning all users have access to latest version.