PHANTOM SERIES 7KG COFFEE ROASTER
Using advanced CAD design for all parts, the Phantom Series commercial coffee roasters are constructed of high quality using the latest manufacturing processes.
- Compact design with small footprint to maximize space usage.
- The most advanced PC integrated roasting control system on the market offering superior control and monitoring of the roast process than traditional PLC systems that are limited in functionality.
- High quality construction with using modern manufacturing processes with minimal tolerances. Advanced CAD design of all parts.
- Double wall carbon steel drum design for optimal heat transfer. 3mm gap between layers ensures perfect heat transfer for homogeneous roasting whilst reducing the chance of the bean tipping.
- Additional insulation in the combustion chamber to ensure more efficient operation and retention of heat.
- High quality Italian made 3 Phase motors and gearboxes with long life bearings. All electric motors are operated through a Variable Frequency Inverter for more efficient and safer control with speed control.
- Automatic hopper door with electric actuator for precise and automatic loading of the coffee into the drum at the start of a profile. Quiet operation with no compressor required.
- High quality Omron and Schneider Electrical components.
- Italian made burners with very low turn down ratio for finite control of profiles right down to minimal batch size.
- Equipment is configured to meet the strictest AGA Type B gas and electrical standard ensuring optimal safety and compliance.
- Very quick cooling 2-3mins with high capacity 1.1kw cooling motor.
- Simultaneous roasting and cooling for maximum production output.
- High efficiency Cyclone featuring detachable chaff bucket with level site inspection window.
- Safest roaster on the market with overtemperature monitoring of 5 independent thermocouples and cyclone water sprinkler. Cooling tray safety cover and protection on all automated doors to prevent access of moving parts whilst machine is running.
- High quality castors with leveling drop down feet makes for easy installation.
- Cooling Tray safety cover with hinged lid.
- Site glasses for viewing in Drum Roasting, Burner Flame and Hopper Level. Coffee sampler for removing coffee beans and inspecting during the roasting process.
- Slide out draw for capturing and emptying any chaff falling between the front of the drum.
- All main serviceable areas and components accessible for easy maintenance.
- System is pre-wired for easy addition and installation of an afterburner or destoner aftermarket.
Key Features Control System – Coffee Sweet 2nd Generation
- Next generation Coffee Sweet control system designed specifically for the Phantom Series of roasters.
- 8 x faster processing speed with 3 x independent processers for increased functionality, additional storage space and future upgrades.
- Monitoring and logging of 4 x Thermocouples (Bean, Drum Atmosphere, Exhaust Air and Cyclone).
- Independent control module on the roaster with its own memory as well as PC connection allows for backup in case of computer issue.
- Independent ambient temperature monitoring and relative humidity sensor.
- 150 synced profile memory with automation. Infinite non-synced profiles can be stored on a PC.
- 0-100 finite control over burner and drum fan. Control in 1% increments allows for more precise control over the roasting process. Burner modulation is from 0-100 in less than a second.
- RS232 or Bluetooth interface with Coffee Sweet PC Software. Full control and automation on PC.
- 5 different automation options allowing the user to operate the roaster to suit their roasting style.
- All main doors for the hopper, drum and cooling tray are controlled through the software allowing the user to completely automate a roast from start to finish.
- Cooling and destoning process controlled through the software. User can adjust setting for automatic cooling process to ensure optimal efficiency and hands off functionality.
- Afterburner is controlled through the software to ensure that is only runs during the roasting process to save on gas usage.
- Full manual override control at any time.
- Real time graphing of all 4 thermocouple temperatures, Gas, Fan, Drum Speed and Rate of Rise on all.
- Vast amount of data collection and display: Load Temp, Dump Temp, Batch Size, Times, Development Time Ratios, ROR (Mean and Mode), 1st and 2nd Crack Development Periods.
- Compare profiles and create reports with cupping results. Detailed analytical features.
- Loaded with many safety features including automatic overtemperature control set points on all thermocouples and alarms with high limit cut off. MANY MORE FEATURES………
Learn more about the Phantom Series of coffee roasters at CRA Technology.